From sports injuries and arthritis of the joints to back pain or scoliosis, Brandon Chiropractic Center is equipped to handle all your chiropractic needs. To help you understand your options, we've included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
- Chiropractic Adjustments: used for spinal, shoulder, wrist, hip, knee and ankle/ foot misalignments.
- Massage Therapy: used for muscular problems.
- Lumbar Decompression: used for chronic low back pain, disc disorders, low back pain that hasn't responded to other treatments.
- Cold Laser : used for tendonitis, sprain/ strains, sports injuries, plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, golfers elbow, etc.
- Nutritional Supplements: we utalize an advanced line of nutritional products to help aid in your nutritional needs.
What Sets Us Apart
- Voted chiropractor of the year 9 of the past 10 years.
- We utilize advanced chiropractic techniques, decompression therapy, cold laser, massage therapy, and nutritional therapy to specifically target your problems.
- We truly care about you and will take care of you as if you were a member of our own family.
Arthritis affects everyone in different ways. In some, joints in the spine, fingers, wrists, shoulders, knees -- even toes -- lose their normal shape and large amounts of fluid and debris fill the joint space.
Though there is no such thing as a "safe" sport, highly competitive sports, such as football, hockey, soccer, gymnastics, and wrestling, pose particularly higher risks of injuries, especially among children.
Chronic headaches and migraines afflict many Americans. The severity of pain can go from mild and intermittent to episodes of debilitating throbbing, unrelenting agony, as well as nausea.
Whiplash is an injury to the cervical spine, or neck, and occurs when the muscles and other soft tissues are hyperextended or hyperflexed.
|Monday:||7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
2:30 PM - 6:30 PM
|Wednesday:||7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
2:30 PM - 6:30 PM
|Thursday:||2:30 PM - 6:30 PM|
|Friday:||7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
2:30 PM - 5:00 PM
|Saturday:||9:00 AM - 11:00 AM|